About Dr. Deborah A. Carter
Dr. Deborah A Carter, PHD, is a Clinical Psychologist specialist in Memphis, Tennessee. She graduated in 2003, having over 15 years of diverse experience, especially in Clinical Psychologist. Dr. Deborah A Carter accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Dr. Deborah Carter is a skilled and caring therapist that focuses on general psychotherapy and relationship counseling. Mental health issues can interfere with your personal/work relationships, work performance and your own happiness.
Dr. Carter's expertise covers:
- General Psychotherapy Disorders:
- Relationship Counseling:
- Premarital Counseling
- Marriage Counseling
- Couples Therapy
- Spiritual Counseling: Addressing both spiritual believes and value systems, as well as general mental health disorders from the spiritual side.
- Approaching mental disorders from the spiritual side can often reduce the conflicts that sometimes science and spirituality that can get in the way of our growth and recovery.
- Helping people find peace of mind, and clarity in their beliefs can open a whole new path to happiness.
- Adjustment Therapy: Psychotherapy is often an important part of the managing Adjustment Therapy. We can help you develop the tools and skills to reduce the stress associated with adjustment challenges.
- Learning to identify symptoms
- tools to reduce stress
- Coping skills
Don't know where to start? Let's Talk!
The solution to any problem starts with identifying opportunity for growth and discovering the root of any issues. So that is where we will start. Then customize the smartest path forward.